zaterdag 15 maart 2008

Second prototype nearly done

Today I worked really hard to get the second prototype up and running. Paul soldered the last part of the leds together and I drilled holes in the aliminium so I could screw the L-shaped brackets in. After this was done, we tested the leds at Paul's place with his simple non-modified webcam. We were very nervouse due the fact we only had one chance, doing something wrong would mean that all the leds will burn and I would have to buy new leds. Luckely for us, everything worked like a charm.

With the frame and the leds I went home and had to do something really borring, namely tape every single led so we know for sure it won't break because it might hit the aliminium or something. After that I had to put it in the frame, which was harder then I thought because some of the holes were to large making the led constantly pop out. Next I could test and this is the first result (without the bandpass filter on the camera).

Geen opmerkingen: