maandag 17 maart 2008

Playing with the second prototype: Part I

The light of the leds were so strong that even when you hoovered with your hands from about 30 to 40 cm it would still detect your fingers. Meaning I had a hoovering multi-touch table, not quiet what I wanted. So I tried putting the adapter from 12V to 9V but that didn't make a very big difference.

After playing with it some more I came to the conclusion that the light could break free from small gaps between the acrylic and the aliminium, so now I have to buy some duct type to fill the gaps and hopefully it will work.

In the meantime I had to go to school to return the beamer and I have to come up with a structure for my research subject.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hoi Marc,

I have also bought LEDs from leds-buy, but mine do not seem to be so powerful. What kind of resistors did you use?

Alvast bedankt, Hugo.

Anoniem zei

I used this schedule:
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7210/led1ra8.png

So resistors of 68 ohms.

Good luck