dinsdag 25 maart 2008

Quest for the short-throw projector

I had to return the beamer today and tried if I could arrange it so that I could borrow it for the rest of the project. Unfortunatly school couldn't approve to that request and so my quest started in finding a company that could sponsor me a beamer, preferably short-throw, so I don't have to use a mirror. I am still looking.

The current state is that I have no beamer and therefor I can't finish my setup. I decided to investigate into how to write a class for Adobe Flash that can retrieve the data that is being send using the TUIO protocol and to process the data for easy use for my game experiments.

The class will be written in such a way that it will fire events for a finger press, release and drag and will give access to information like finger position, pressure and delta. I will continue developing this in the upcomming days.

Geen opmerkingen: